Carista
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Carista. We are an original fantasy roleplay forum set in the world of Carista -- a place where the eight different systems of control are divided across countries and oceans and blood. The systems of control are Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Ice, Plant, Health and Time -- all given to humanity in ages past.

Now, during a golden age throughout the kingdoms, rumors have come of the Loners discovering an ancient building deep underground that contains a legendary Relic that may hold the key to ultimate power or destruction. And so the race of kingdoms begin with the prize being a Relic of untold power...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Affiliate With Us

Our Affiliates

RPG-D RPGD Topsites Distant Fantasies

The plots and creative work of the site are thanks to Delilah and Vulcan. The graphics and skin are custom made by Delilah for Carista.

The Panels were inspired by the staff system on Bloodrites.net

All written role play content belongs to the designated writer.

Carista is PG-13 with all M+ threads in forums only seen by 18+ year old members.

So You Want to be a Rebel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Saeyer
Carista & Welcome Panels
Saeyer

Total Experience Points : 33

So You Want to be a Rebel Empty
PostSubject: So You Want to be a Rebel   So You Want to be a Rebel I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:09 pm

Hello!

There is a rebellion taking place in Ignis, focusing their dissent on the Queen (largely in relation to the reasons for the recently ended war). Its a fairly new movement so it has yet to crystallize completely. For you, this means that any character involved could have a great influence on the organization, and on its potential plot arc!

Definitely needed:
  • 1 Organization leader or a Council of leaders (maybe 3-4 people?)
  • Spies! Either the sneaky kind, the social kind, any kind you can think of
  • Strongarms; people to run raids, occasionally beat people up and generally do the bidding of the higher ups
If you're interested in seeing other current members of the rebellion, I'd steer you toward Ardent Davenport, Errol Booker and Callum Wright (who is still in progress).

BUT! Don't limit yourself to what you see in these characters' back stories. If you think something would be a good addition to the rebellion, go for it!
Back to top Go down
Tess
Welcome Panel
Tess

Total Experience Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: So You Want to be a Rebel   So You Want to be a Rebel I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:01 am

Um um um, well, I don't know if we can actually reply to this thread but um,

I have Katsue, and she's an Ignis-hater, (well, the current higher-ups and especially the army) so uhhh, she would definitely be interested to join, if only not for all the right reasons. She's be a very good goon.

So yeah, if a thread if ever made with rebellionites and is in need of some muscles, just saying I could be there...yeah.
Back to top Go down
milksteak
Review Panel
milksteak

Total Experience Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: So You Want to be a Rebel   So You Want to be a Rebel I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:49 pm

Right now, Sae and I are trying to recruit new rebellion people so we can get them all together in one place when we have enough. 8D Having Katsue there would be wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Saeyer
Carista & Welcome Panels
Saeyer

PostSubject: Re: So You Want to be a Rebel   So You Want to be a Rebel I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:40 pm

Yes! She should definitely come over and join the fun. Katsue and Errol and chat about how much it sucks when your family is in the army.
Back to top Go down
Vulcan
Inactive
Inactive
Vulcan

Total Experience Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: So You Want to be a Rebel   So You Want to be a Rebel I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:23 pm

HEY! Just so you know, I'm interested in having Zondo in the rebellion, if not exactly because of the queen. Y'all might have to discuss to make sure it's fine, and he's not exactly finished yet, but he could provide people to fight, or work, for you if he gets payed. Not exactly fighting, but definitely helping the rebellion. Also, he can provide more than just people.
Back to top Go down
milksteak
Review Panel
milksteak

PostSubject: Re: So You Want to be a Rebel   So You Want to be a Rebel I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 1:55 am

Hmmm... I'm not sure of the size of the rebellion, but I'm thinking that hiring out mercenaries in the form of Zondo and his crew would be something that some of the higher-ups would do, assuming that they're moneyed people. Fortuna could also be the vessel of choice for them and ferrying certain items the rebellion needs?
Back to top Go down
Saeyer
Carista & Welcome Panels
Saeyer

PostSubject: Re: So You Want to be a Rebel   So You Want to be a Rebel I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:07 am

It could also be a point of contention among the rebellion: depending on how widely known it is that Zondo captures and sells slaves, members of the rebellion might not want to work with him. But if he's the only one willing to sell to them, they might have to just grit their teeth. Also, some members of the rebellion might have no issue with it at all. A moral dilemma!
Back to top Go down
milksteak
Review Panel
milksteak

PostSubject: Re: So You Want to be a Rebel   So You Want to be a Rebel I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:12 am

Ooooh YES. I love that. There can be many debates over it!! The higher-ups can be all "the greater good" and all that. We can say that he has the cheapest prices for what they ask of him? Because I know Ivan would transport just about anything (except slaves), though he wouldn't hire his crew out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So You Want to be a Rebel   So You Want to be a Rebel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So You Want to be a Rebel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Carista :: Plotting :: Wanted Ads-
Jump to: