Carista
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Carista. We are an original fantasy roleplay forum set in the world of Carista -- a place where the eight different systems of control are divided across countries and oceans and blood. The systems of control are Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Ice, Plant, Health and Time -- all given to humanity in ages past.

Now, during a golden age throughout the kingdoms, rumors have come of the Loners discovering an ancient building deep underground that contains a legendary Relic that may hold the key to ultimate power or destruction. And so the race of kingdoms begin with the prize being a Relic of untold power...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Affiliate With Us

Our Affiliates

RPG-D RPGD Topsites Distant Fantasies

The plots and creative work of the site are thanks to Delilah and Vulcan. The graphics and skin are custom made by Delilah for Carista.

The Panels were inspired by the staff system on Bloodrites.net

All written role play content belongs to the designated writer.

Carista is PG-13 with all M+ threads in forums only seen by 18+ year old members.

Archiving and Deleting Characters

Go down 
+2
Vulcan
Delilah
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Delilah
Carista Panel
Delilah

Total Experience Points : 203

Archiving and Deleting Characters Empty
PostSubject: Archiving and Deleting Characters   Archiving and Deleting Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:54 pm

Sometimes we lose our muse and just can't get it back anytime soon. If you would like to Archive your character (it will be sorted into the inactive status) or actually delete your character, that is done here simply by replying. If you have any open threads, they should be finished, if possible.

Note: Deleting a character will delete the account and move the original application to archives. Nothing will be lost except the account itself.

To Archive a character:
Code:
[b]Character's name:[/b]
[b]Reason for Archiving:[/b]

To Delete a character:
Code:
[b]Character's name:[/b]
[b]Reason for Deleting:[/b]
[b]Are you [i]sure[/i][/b]:
Back to top Go down
https://carista.rpg-board.net
Vulcan
Inactive
Inactive
Vulcan

Total Experience Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Archiving and Deleting Characters   Archiving and Deleting Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 8:31 pm

Character's name: Michalis Celino
Reason for Deleting: Well, I've lost inspiration for him, and it's been so long since I've went into his mindset, I just can't feel him anymore.
Are you sure: Yes, I am sure.
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Carista Panel
Delilah

PostSubject: Re: Archiving and Deleting Characters   Archiving and Deleting Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:13 pm

Michalis has been deleted.

His application can be found in the archives.
All threads have been closed and locked.
Back to top Go down
Tsamo

Tsamo

Total Experience Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Archiving and Deleting Characters   Archiving and Deleting Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:45 pm

Character's name: Evelina Stendahl
Reason for Deleting: I'm reworking the character and need to create a new account that is more fitting.
Are you sure: Yep.
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Carista Panel
Delilah

PostSubject: Re: Archiving and Deleting Characters   Archiving and Deleting Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:47 pm

Evelina has been deleted. Her unfinished application can be found in the archives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Archiving and Deleting Characters   Archiving and Deleting Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:59 pm

Character's name:Eisenheim Ormonde
Reason for Deleting: No Inspiration for this character
Are you sure: Yes I am sure
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Carista Panel
Delilah

PostSubject: Re: Archiving and Deleting Characters   Archiving and Deleting Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:03 pm

As per player request, Eisenheim has been deleted. His unfinished application can be found in the archives.
Back to top Go down
Jayne
Welcome Panel
Jayne

Total Experience Points : 9

PostSubject: Re: Archiving and Deleting Characters   Archiving and Deleting Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:45 pm

Character's name: Izanami Mizushima
Reason for Archiving: I've lost inspiration for this character right now. To be honest, I screwed up how Terra really looked like in my head >.> Which kinda screws the character's background up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Saeyer
Carista & Welcome Panels
Saeyer

Total Experience Points : 33

PostSubject: Re: Archiving and Deleting Characters   Archiving and Deleting Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 3:36 pm

Izanami has been archived. Her unfinished application can be found in the archives.
Back to top Go down
Flip

Flip

Total Experience Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Archiving and Deleting Characters   Archiving and Deleting Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:33 pm

Character's name: Sukarno Fonseca
Reason for Deleting: Inspiration gone buh-bye.
Are you sure: Positive
Back to top Go down
Saeyer
Carista & Welcome Panels
Saeyer

Total Experience Points : 33

PostSubject: Re: Archiving and Deleting Characters   Archiving and Deleting Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:03 am

Sukarno has been deleted. His unfinished application can be found in the archives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archiving and Deleting Characters   Archiving and Deleting Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Archiving and Deleting Characters
Page 1 of 1