Carista
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Carista. We are an original fantasy roleplay forum set in the world of Carista -- a place where the eight different systems of control are divided across countries and oceans and blood. The systems of control are Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Ice, Plant, Health and Time -- all given to humanity in ages past.

Now, during a golden age throughout the kingdoms, rumors have come of the Loners discovering an ancient building deep underground that contains a legendary Relic that may hold the key to ultimate power or destruction. And so the race of kingdoms begin with the prize being a Relic of untold power...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Affiliate With Us

Our Affiliates

RPG-D RPGD Topsites Distant Fantasies

The plots and creative work of the site are thanks to Delilah and Vulcan. The graphics and skin are custom made by Delilah for Carista.

The Panels were inspired by the staff system on Bloodrites.net

All written role play content belongs to the designated writer.

Carista is PG-13 with all M+ threads in forums only seen by 18+ year old members.

Marley

Go down 
+2
Saeyer
Marley
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Marley
Inactive
Inactive

Total Experience Points : 0

Marley Empty
PostSubject: Marley   Marley I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:01 am

Alias: Marley

Contact Information: PM, or Skype/Aim, MerryMarley--but tell me who you are or I won't know to add you. :-)

RP History: I've been RPing for two years now. I started on a few animal sites, then moved to writing about people. Mostly I've written on cross-genre or fantasy boards, where my characters were usually based on a concept, such as Joan of Arc, who I admire immensley.

How you found Carista: i found your ad on RPG-D, and lurked for a while before I decided to join. I look forward to being here and writing with all of you.
Back to top Go down
Saeyer
Carista & Welcome Panels
Saeyer

Total Experience Points : 33

Marley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marley   Marley I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:39 am

Welcome to Carista! I'm Saeyer, a temporary member of the Carista panel (Delilah's co-pilot) and a member of the Welcome Panel. We're pleased to have you and look forward to playing with you! If you have any questions, feel free to ask - me, Delilah, or pretty much anyone in the cbox. You may have noticed but we love our cbox here C: Also, if you want to bounce character ideas or plot, we're all over that.

So, welcome! <3
Back to top Go down
Dray

Dray

Total Experience Points : 2

Marley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marley   Marley I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:34 am

I have to say that I'm curious as all getout about your character concept. It's also nice to see folks my own age signing up to games -- it seems as though the RPing community is much more diverse in age than when I was a young'n... or maybe I'm just growing up along with everyone else. :3

I'm also looking forward to playing with you whenever you're ready to jump in! I love to drum up plots and character interaction ideas, so if you're around and I'm in the cbox, I'm all ears.
Back to top Go down
milksteak
Review Panel
milksteak

Total Experience Points : 4

Marley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marley   Marley I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:07 am

8D HI. I'm milksteak. Everyone will tell you to watch out for me, but I'm here to tell you that you do not need to watch out for me because I am awesome. I play four characters: Cillian, Ardent, Ivan, and Noemi. AND I LOVE TO PLOT. I ALSO LOVE CAPS!!!

Anyway, nice to meet you! I'm usually around at all the most fucked up hours, so if you decide to stay on this damn board until three, I'm here for you, dog.
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Carista Panel
Delilah

Total Experience Points : 203

Marley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marley   Marley I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:56 am

Welcome to Carista!

-throws a party-

I am Delilah, a member of the Carista Panel here as well as the founder of the site you found. We have an interesting staff system here and I want to take a minute to give you the basics so you know what is going on. The Carista Panel, which includes Saeyer and myself, are in a sense like admins. We randomize characters, answer concerns and questions, and serve on the other panels as they need us. All of this is covered in detail in the sidebar to your left -- just click those panel buttons. The other one of the four I'd like to tell you a little bit about is the Welcome Panel! The Welcome Panel is here to, yup, welcome you. They are super friendly people all around and know just about everything on the site. One of the great parts is that they have a Mentor system. A mentor is assigned to new members to give them a direct contact point for questions, concerns, and help if they need it. In a few minutes, I will PM you will your Mentor assignment!

Last staff bit: there are some helpful links to your top right!

-breathes- Gah! Welcome! I am so excited that you found us and decided to join! We're a lively bunch of people, though you might want to watch out for -- Uhhh, yeah, Milksteak has got it. XD In all honesty, everyone here is great and would love to answer any questions you might have, including myself!
Back to top Go down
https://carista.rpg-board.net
Jayne
Welcome Panel
Jayne

Total Experience Points : 9

Marley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marley   Marley I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:41 am

Hey Marley! Like Dray said, it is nice to see members a little older ^_^

Anyway, welcome!
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Carista Panel
Delilah

Total Experience Points : 203

Marley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marley   Marley I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:43 am

To keep our introduction area an up to date idea of our active members, this thread has been archived and the account marked inactive. This just means that if you do return, we just want a new introduction from you with this same account!

Hope to see you again soon!
Back to top Go down
https://carista.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Marley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marley   Marley I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marley
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Carista :: Archives :: OOC Introductions-
Jump to: