Carista
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Carista. We are an original fantasy roleplay forum set in the world of Carista -- a place where the eight different systems of control are divided across countries and oceans and blood. The systems of control are Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Ice, Plant, Health and Time -- all given to humanity in ages past.

Now, during a golden age throughout the kingdoms, rumors have come of the Loners discovering an ancient building deep underground that contains a legendary Relic that may hold the key to ultimate power or destruction. And so the race of kingdoms begin with the prize being a Relic of untold power...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Affiliate With Us

Our Affiliates

RPG-D RPGD Topsites Distant Fantasies

The plots and creative work of the site are thanks to Delilah and Vulcan. The graphics and skin are custom made by Delilah for Carista.

The Panels were inspired by the staff system on Bloodrites.net

All written role play content belongs to the designated writer.

Carista is PG-13 with all M+ threads in forums only seen by 18+ year old members.

Tsamo

Go down 
+2
Delilah
Tsamo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsamo

Tsamo

Total Experience Points : 1

Tsamo Empty
PostSubject: Tsamo   Tsamo I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 4:52 pm

Alias: Tsamo

Contact Information: PM. Email and MSN as well if you'd like to ask for the information.

RP History: I've been rping for about 7 years now, but this is my first time trying out an original roleplay forum. In the past, I tended to frequent fandom-oriented forums: Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Harry Potter, Avatar: The Last Airbender, etc. So this will take some getting used to, but I look forward to learning about this forum and rping with you guys.

How you found Carista: RPG-Directory
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Carista Panel
Delilah

Total Experience Points : 203

Tsamo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsamo   Tsamo I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 5:00 pm

Welcome Welcome!

I am so excited that you decided to give us a shot! I am Delilah, a member of the Carista Panel here, which are like the admins. My jobs include randomization of elements and classifications, reviews (as part of the Review Panel), and answering all kinds of questions. In addition, to the Carista Panel, we have a Review Panel, a Plot Panel, and a Welcome Panel too. For more information on those, click the buttons to your left. Anyhoo! The Welcome Panel is pretty awesome at welcoming and stuff, and they also have a Mentoring program here. A Mentor can answer all kinds of questions, big or small, and gives you a direct line here on the site. I will send you a PM with your Mentor soon ^_^

ALSO! Cool links are at the top right of your screen, pretty useful, I think. (And not because I made them or anything >_>)

Umm, yeah! That's all my Carista Panel stuff. I'm really excited that you decided to join us! I have two characters running around, Finnagan Collins in Valetudo and Callum Wright in Ignis if you're up for plotting with me. I also have the little pretty jerk in the Registry, Delmar if you have ideas for someone like him. Yeah. WELCOME!
Back to top Go down
https://carista.rpg-board.net
Tsamo

Tsamo

Tsamo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsamo   Tsamo I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 5:05 pm

Thank you for the welcome and all the information! I'd love to plot with you once I manage to get my first character all set up. Though that may take a bit, considering I tend to make character profiles longer than they need to be.
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Carista Panel
Delilah

Tsamo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsamo   Tsamo I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 5:12 pm

I totally understand that one XD
Back to top Go down
Jayne
Welcome Panel
Jayne

Total Experience Points : 9

Tsamo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsamo   Tsamo I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 5:20 pm

Hey Tsamo! If you've played in Avatar RPs, this board isn't too far off from that concept so it should be slightly familiar. Everyone here is really awesome so you only need to jump into the cbox and someone is always willing to help.
Back to top Go down
Dray

Dray

Total Experience Points : 2

Tsamo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsamo   Tsamo I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:59 pm

Hey there, welcome, Tsamo! I've got a sombre butt-kicker from Terra, Haruna, if you're ever interested in playing a character who likes to go adventuring and needs some backup. It's great to see another new face around here!

I haven't RP'd on any fandom boards, but I did love the Avatar series. How'd you like Korra, compared to the original?
Back to top Go down
Tsamo

Tsamo

Tsamo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsamo   Tsamo I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:12 pm

Thanks for the welcomes! Dray: I'd definitely be up for rping with you soon! As far as how Korra compares to the original... well, I did enjoy it, but it was a bit of a let down in a way. I think it suffered from having a shorter season [it was originally envisioned as miniseries] while having too much story that needed to be told. Certain characters and plots didn't have as much room to develop as they did on Avatar. Hopefully season two will be better.
Back to top Go down
Dray

Dray

Tsamo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsamo   Tsamo I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:21 pm

I am in complete agreement. Everything that ended in the fist season could have been dragged out for three or four! I hope their pacing will be more refined in season two!

Any thoughts on what kind of character you'd like to make first?
Back to top Go down
Tsamo

Tsamo

Tsamo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsamo   Tsamo I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:33 pm

Definitely! I think it would've been a much better show/season if they were able to take their time with things. Poor Asami barely ever got any meaningful lines.

I have basic ideas down for my first character, but I'm still working on the finer details. I know her name will be Iris, and she'll be a sheltered young woman with the heart of an adventurer who is striking out on her own for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Dray

Dray

Tsamo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsamo   Tsamo I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:43 pm

She sounds wonderful. I look forward to seeing the character! What's your favourite element in this particular setting?
Back to top Go down
Saeyer
Carista & Welcome Panels
Saeyer

Total Experience Points : 33

Tsamo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsamo   Tsamo I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:40 pm

Hello Tsamo! Welcome to Carista C: I'm Saeyer, a member of the Carista Panel and the Welcome Panel. Let me know if you want to bounce any ideas, plot, or what have you. Glad to have you with us!
Back to top Go down
milksteak
Review Panel
milksteak

Total Experience Points : 4

Tsamo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsamo   Tsamo I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:36 pm

OH SHIIIIT.

I can't believe I haven't posted in here yet. I'm milksteak/milk. I like Harry Potter and Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts too. I like that you got my name. I like you.

Anyway!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR CHARACTER!
Back to top Go down
Tsamo

Tsamo

Tsamo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsamo   Tsamo I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:18 pm

Dray: Thanks! For some reason, I've always been fond of water. Even with Avatar, waterbending was always my favorite There's just something weirdly majestic about it. I dunno.

Saeyer: Hey! Yeah, you'll definitely be hearing from me. I just need need to hurry up and get my character finished!

Milksteak: It must be fate. Now you can't get rid of me. As for my character: I'm feeling the pressure now. The pressure.
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Carista Panel
Delilah

Tsamo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsamo   Tsamo I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:36 pm

Friendly sidenote, the application doesn't have to be finished to post it. >_> -cough- I wanna see -cough-
Back to top Go down
Tsamo

Tsamo

Tsamo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsamo   Tsamo I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:51 pm

Hehehe. I know that, but I was thinking of just waiting so I could unveil the spectacular finished product. Or so I could drive you crazy with anticipation. But I think I'll post up what I have soon so I can see what her element and classification will be.
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Carista Panel
Delilah

Tsamo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsamo   Tsamo I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:53 pm

YAY!

I am so bad at surprises >_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content