Carista
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Carista. We are an original fantasy roleplay forum set in the world of Carista -- a place where the eight different systems of control are divided across countries and oceans and blood. The systems of control are Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Ice, Plant, Health and Time -- all given to humanity in ages past.

Now, during a golden age throughout the kingdoms, rumors have come of the Loners discovering an ancient building deep underground that contains a legendary Relic that may hold the key to ultimate power or destruction. And so the race of kingdoms begin with the prize being a Relic of untold power...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Affiliate With Us

Our Affiliates

RPG-D RPGD Topsites Distant Fantasies

The plots and creative work of the site are thanks to Delilah and Vulcan. The graphics and skin are custom made by Delilah for Carista.

The Panels were inspired by the staff system on Bloodrites.net

All written role play content belongs to the designated writer.

Carista is PG-13 with all M+ threads in forums only seen by 18+ year old members.

I HAZ IDEA

Go down 
+3
milksteak
Delilah
Tess
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tess
Welcome Panel
Tess

Total Experience Points : 3

I HAZ IDEA Empty
PostSubject: I HAZ IDEA   I HAZ IDEA I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:34 pm

So my third character is still inactive after a month, so I was thinking of ways to get her involved and I came up with something.

The gist of it is:

Dulce would throw a party/cruise on her ship (it would be all nice and glamorous since she likes to make things big) BUT THEN while everyone is having a good time, she would announce all the passengers they are being held for ransom.

Then they have to find some way to escape the ship, run around, save themselves, etc!!

It would be a good occasion for characters who don't have any link to meet, mingle, bond, etc. Also a good occasion for epic conversations, fights, romances!! (Maybe not, but still!)

I thought of making it in a port city in Unda, but that would narrow down the people who could participate. Delilah suggested (since its a cruise and the boat will be moving around) that the cruise start in Unda but go to other ports in different kingdoms, like Ignis.

For now, all I'm asking is:

Who's interested??

EDIT: Obviously, questions are welcome!

Last edited by Tess on Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Carista Panel
Delilah

Total Experience Points : 203

I HAZ IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAZ IDEA   I HAZ IDEA I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:46 pm

I'd throw Delmar up in there, and Call!
Back to top Go down
https://carista.rpg-board.net
milksteak
Review Panel
milksteak

Total Experience Points : 4

I HAZ IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAZ IDEA   I HAZ IDEA I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:33 am

IVAN IS DOWN. He won't let himself get taken hostage though. >_> And yeah, Ardent is at every party, so she'd be there.
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Carista Panel
Delilah

I HAZ IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAZ IDEA   I HAZ IDEA I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:47 am

Perhaps we could have a special temporary sub-forum Tess could be in charge of so there could be multiple threads on the ship. Tess could also post announcements like "THIS IS HAPPENING" or "LOL, YOU'RE A HOSTAGE!"
Back to top Go down
Tess
Welcome Panel
Tess

I HAZ IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAZ IDEA   I HAZ IDEA I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:07 am

O: Woaah, that'd be cool

I'm glad you're into it guyys~ Ilu <3 Tomorrow in school I'll think up more of the details on this thing!
Back to top Go down
Dray

Dray

Total Experience Points : 2

I HAZ IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAZ IDEA   I HAZ IDEA I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:17 pm

I love the idea, but my character has absolutely no worth as a hostage right now. XD If it could be considered semi-AU then heckit, I'll join anyways! I want more opportunities to mingle characters but the vastness of the settings makes that very difficult!
Back to top Go down
Tess
Welcome Panel
Tess

I HAZ IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAZ IDEA   I HAZ IDEA I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:07 pm

EDITED:

So far, the people on board are:

In Ignis:

Callum Wright

Ardent Davenport

Errol Booker

In Unda

Ivan Cardenas

Iris Ravelli (To be completed)

Beatrice Lacroix (To be completed)

Delmar Roux (To be completed)

Last edited by Tess on Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Carista Panel
Delilah

I HAZ IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAZ IDEA   I HAZ IDEA I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:08 pm

add Del
Back to top Go down
Tess
Welcome Panel
Tess

I HAZ IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAZ IDEA   I HAZ IDEA I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:34 pm

Ok so I have the first post all written up (though I wanna run it by Delilah first so she can tell me if its any good and help me fix whats not)

But even then, should I wait until I post? After my post, basically the people who are boarding in Unda should reply to show they're going on the ship and whatnot, so I should wait til the Undan people get accepted right??

I don't know. So just let me share the details on the rp for now:

It's an open rp, taking place on Dulce's ship exclusively, overnight (approx. 8 pm to the next morning or so)

The cruise starts out in an Undan port city, which I've called Reallo. Then, the ship travels to Ignis, which takes a few hours. At that point, the ship will just anchor somewhere for the Ignis people to have time to enjoy themselves too and whatnot. Then at morning BAM hostage situation begins.

There's a small fee for the cruise, mainly to insure profit but also because Dulce doesn't want the poor on her ship, that way she won't have to steal from them. She's nice like that sometimes.

More questions? Suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Saeyer
Carista & Welcome Panels
Saeyer

Total Experience Points : 33

I HAZ IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAZ IDEA   I HAZ IDEA I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 2:20 am

I am so so tempted to get Elias in on this >>

And Errol is worthless unless you know his mama is a bigwig in the army but he'd try to help Callum if he found out he was being held for ransom <3 Bros4life
Back to top Go down
milksteak
Review Panel
milksteak

I HAZ IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAZ IDEA   I HAZ IDEA I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 4:41 am

>_> I HAVE MY OWN RANSOM IDEAS FOR ELIAS. I need to PM you about them, Sae.

Could Errol come at Call's behest? Like, maybe Call spotted him the money to come party just so he could have his best bud around?

Also, Tess, would it be possible for Ivan to bail as they're leaving Ignis or around about then? He's not really the type to be ransomed. XD He'd probably laugh right in Dulce's face.

Actually, maybe we want that to happen. >___>
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Carista Panel
Delilah

I HAZ IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAZ IDEA   I HAZ IDEA I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:58 am

Call would totally do that, hommie. Bros4Life after all!
Back to top Go down
Tess
Welcome Panel
Tess

I HAZ IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAZ IDEA   I HAZ IDEA I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 2:58 pm

He could try >: D Nah but honestly, as soon as she recognized him Dulce would probably want him to beat it, so she'd let him escape. She knows he'd be too much trouble later on.

THAT'S WHY don't you think it'd be more fun if he stuck around and got some people together and made her plan explode in her face?! xp

Ok so are Errol and Elias participating? And will they board in Unda or Ignis?
Back to top Go down
Saeyer
Carista & Welcome Panels
Saeyer

Total Experience Points : 33

I HAZ IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAZ IDEA   I HAZ IDEA I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:23 pm

Elias no, Errol yes! He'll be getting on in Ignis
Back to top Go down
Tess
Welcome Panel
Tess

I HAZ IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAZ IDEA   I HAZ IDEA I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 4:11 pm

Alright, so up until now only Ivan is getting on in Unda, since Delmar, Beatrice and Iris aren't completed yet.

Do I wait for these people to be accepted to start? Cuz we'll need their reply before we move on to Ignis

Also, Delilah, do I run my post by you? I'd kinda like you to read it first and tell me if anything's missing/needs changing since you are the ultimate rp master in my eyes xp
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Carista Panel
Delilah

I HAZ IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAZ IDEA   I HAZ IDEA I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:40 pm

Tess? I am sure it is gret. Do you want us to make a subgroup for you?

Also, we should a be thanking auto correct for this post.
Back to top Go down
milksteak
Review Panel
milksteak

I HAZ IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAZ IDEA   I HAZ IDEA I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:35 am

Gret sounds like great with a Scottish accent. <3 drunk Delilah
Back to top Go down
Tess
Welcome Panel
Tess

I HAZ IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAZ IDEA   I HAZ IDEA I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:58 pm

Yes, a subgroup would be good cuz then there could be different rps, and then it'd be up to people to manage their own and not me to coordinate everything XD

People could branch out from the main rp after boarding the ship. Everyone else ok with that?

Also I'm pretty much all set to go. Any late people wanna get one of their characters in on this?

Back to top Go down
Delilah
Carista Panel
Delilah

I HAZ IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAZ IDEA   I HAZ IDEA I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:02 pm

Alright Tess, ill set up a sub forum for you after talking to Sae tonight. It'll likely be in Unda, but we will see. Also, ill get on my game and finish Delmar by tomorrow.

<3 thanks milk xD
Back to top Go down
JKatkina

Total Experience Points : 0

I HAZ IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAZ IDEA   I HAZ IDEA I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:52 pm

You know what, this sounds like fun. After today I have a couple of days off, I'd love to throw Evan in from Ignis if you've got room for a surly teenager. It's exactly the kind of event one of his parents would attend and drag him along to, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Tess
Welcome Panel
Tess

I HAZ IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAZ IDEA   I HAZ IDEA I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:26 pm

Join in, by all means!! : D
Back to top Go down
Dray

Dray

I HAZ IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAZ IDEA   I HAZ IDEA I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:06 pm

I'm also considering my options, actually! I am waiting on my thread with Jayne's character to end to see where Haruna winds up, but what about a poor Terran girl attempting to stow away to escape from Ignis? Where do you think Dulce will wind up, and how likely would Haruna be simply to be tossed overboard if she's caught?
Back to top Go down
Tess
Welcome Panel
Tess

I HAZ IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAZ IDEA   I HAZ IDEA I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:26 pm

A STOWAWAY WOULD BE COOL

Well, during the hostage situation Dulce will be anchored somewhere between Unda and Ignis (closer to Unda I guess) and then once she's disposed of them (once a courrier went and fetched the ransom money for her) she'll quickly dump the hostages where they came from and be back on her way.

Hatuna would be given the plank, most likely, UNLESS she bought herself time or made Dulce like her. In which case she'd have a good shot at being dropped off somewhere of her liking. Or, Haruna could just join the movement of the hostages running away.
Back to top Go down
Dray

Dray

I HAZ IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAZ IDEA   I HAZ IDEA I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:31 pm

>_> Those all sound like very tempting prospects. I like them all! We just have to wait for the post that suggests that the boat's anchored in Ignis to post, right?
Back to top Go down
Tess
Welcome Panel
Tess

I HAZ IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAZ IDEA   I HAZ IDEA I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:48 pm

Yepp!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I HAZ IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAZ IDEA   I HAZ IDEA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I HAZ IDEA
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Carista :: Plotting :: Plotting-
Jump to: