Carista
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Carista. We are an original fantasy roleplay forum set in the world of Carista -- a place where the eight different systems of control are divided across countries and oceans and blood. The systems of control are Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Ice, Plant, Health and Time -- all given to humanity in ages past.

Now, during a golden age throughout the kingdoms, rumors have come of the Loners discovering an ancient building deep underground that contains a legendary Relic that may hold the key to ultimate power or destruction. And so the race of kingdoms begin with the prize being a Relic of untold power...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Affiliate With Us

Our Affiliates

RPG-D RPGD Topsites Distant Fantasies

The plots and creative work of the site are thanks to Delilah and Vulcan. The graphics and skin are custom made by Delilah for Carista.

The Panels were inspired by the staff system on Bloodrites.net

All written role play content belongs to the designated writer.

Carista is PG-13 with all M+ threads in forums only seen by 18+ year old members.

The Valetudien Royal Family

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
milksteak
Review Panel
milksteak

Total Experience Points : 4

The Valetudien Royal Family Empty
PostSubject: The Valetudien Royal Family   The Valetudien Royal Family I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:06 am

Haven't you always wanted to play a PRINCESS?!?! I bet you have. I know I have and I'm living my dream right now, this second. And you know what? It's fucking choice. Right now, I am giving you the chance to do the same, but that's not all. If you play a princess sister to Noemi Ilda, I will do you the great, amazing honor of playing with you.

She has two sisters, ages your choice, so long as they are younger than twenty-two. They can be smart and sassy, sweet and shy, whatever you like. As of now, they are not betrothed. All I ask is that they be some shade of blonde. I would like one to be around 18-20, but that is completely up to you. I have ideas, you see, and they are good ones. You want to be a part of this. You want to be a part of me.

I will also be accepting cousins, aunts, and uncles, but I really want little sisters.

Back to top Go down
Tess
Welcome Panel
Tess

Total Experience Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: The Valetudien Royal Family   The Valetudien Royal Family I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:56 pm

>.< I'm definitely interested, but I've already got three characters, all girls <.<
IT CHANGES NOTHING, I'm still interested...I'd make her really young (like 15-16 (if that's ok?!)) and hyperactive x3

If 15 is too young I don't mind changing to something more suitable, I just want her to be kinda childish and bursting with life and energy that sucks adults dry -smirk-
Back to top Go down
milksteak
Review Panel
milksteak

Total Experience Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: The Valetudien Royal Family   The Valetudien Royal Family I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:04 pm

No, that's fine! She can be the youngest. There's three girls altogether. I just wanted one to be marrying age. Yay Tess!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Valetudien Royal Family   The Valetudien Royal Family I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Valetudien Royal Family
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Carista :: Plotting :: Wanted Ads-
Jump to: