Carista
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Carista. We are an original fantasy roleplay forum set in the world of Carista -- a place where the eight different systems of control are divided across countries and oceans and blood. The systems of control are Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Ice, Plant, Health and Time -- all given to humanity in ages past.

Now, during a golden age throughout the kingdoms, rumors have come of the Loners discovering an ancient building deep underground that contains a legendary Relic that may hold the key to ultimate power or destruction. And so the race of kingdoms begin with the prize being a Relic of untold power...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Affiliate With Us

Our Affiliates

RPG-D RPGD Topsites Distant Fantasies

The plots and creative work of the site are thanks to Delilah and Vulcan. The graphics and skin are custom made by Delilah for Carista.

The Panels were inspired by the staff system on Bloodrites.net

All written role play content belongs to the designated writer.

Carista is PG-13 with all M+ threads in forums only seen by 18+ year old members.

Kayyylaaaa

Go down 
+3
Jayne
Tsamo
Kaycolton
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaycolton

Kaycolton

Total Experience Points : 0

Kayyylaaaa Empty
PostSubject: Kayyylaaaa   Kayyylaaaa I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:49 pm

Alias: Kayla or Kay, whichever..

Contact Information: uhm you can PM me for my email or anything

RP History:Since 2008 I think, I started out RPing on an MMO, and then I found caution and got into forum RP, I've done lots of real life (town, schools, etc), A Harry Potter RP and Harry Potter-esque-elemental-superpower-RP, but somehow most of them died on me, except for one that I just straight on quit from because I was harassed there... I'm not really into Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr RPs though..

How you found Carista: Through Caution
Back to top Go down
Tsamo

Tsamo

Total Experience Points : 1

Kayyylaaaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayyylaaaa   Kayyylaaaa I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:59 pm

Welcome! Glad to have you here. I've been on a few Harry Potter rp forums myself, but they all managed to die out on me too I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience on another forum, but that shouldn't be a problem here. I'm new as well, but everyone was instantly welcoming and friendly when I joined.

If you have any questions, or eventually want someone to rp with once you've got your first character all set, feel free to send a PM my way.
Back to top Go down
Jayne
Welcome Panel
Jayne

Total Experience Points : 9

Kayyylaaaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayyylaaaa   Kayyylaaaa I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:08 pm

Welcome Kayla! I know you were reading up on the rules and whatnot but if you have any questions, we're all real helpful ^_^ I'm sort of a chatbox hooker so I'm usually in there waiting to hear that familiar noise from the cbox if you need anything >.>

And Tsamo isn't just paid to say such nice things about everyone here--they also happen to be true! lol. I too have had bad experiences on other sites but we've got a great bunch of people here...y'know, when you're able to sift through the sarcasm and dirty jokes -innocent look-

Anyway, welcome!
Back to top Go down
Kaycolton

Kaycolton

Kayyylaaaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayyylaaaa   Kayyylaaaa I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:03 pm

Aww thank you heaps guys!! sorry it took me so long to reply ._. I was picking out PBs haha
Back to top Go down
Dray

Dray

Total Experience Points : 2

Kayyylaaaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayyylaaaa   Kayyylaaaa I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:56 pm

Hey there, Kayla! What's this 'caution' that you speak of?

Glad to see another person signing up! Where are you thinking of dropping a character?
Back to top Go down
milksteak
Review Panel
milksteak

Total Experience Points : 4

Kayyylaaaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayyylaaaa   Kayyylaaaa I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:17 am

HI THERE. I'm milksteak, though you may see me around the c-box as "milk phone". This is because I am often on my phone in the c-box. That is because I am always working or pretending to be paying attention to my friends/significant other. I was thinking about joining caution, but I got scared and I didn't.

And don't worry. I will never harass you.
Back to top Go down
Saeyer
Carista & Welcome Panels
Saeyer

Total Experience Points : 33

Kayyylaaaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayyylaaaa   Kayyylaaaa I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:22 pm

Welcome to Carista, Kayla! I'm Saeyer, a member of the Carista Panel and the Welcome Panel. The panels are user groups that help run different parts of the site; people can apply to be on them after being on the site for two months. There are some great informational links on the right side of the page, but you seem to have read a good portion of things C: If you have questions, please feel free to shoot them my way! I'm also up for bouncing character ideas and plots.

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Kaycolton

Kaycolton

Kayyylaaaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayyylaaaa   Kayyylaaaa I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:54 pm

Wheeee~ again thanks for the warm welcome guys <3

@Dray: it's sort of like an RP resource/directory board :3 and uhm well Beatrice is going to live in Unda, but I already promised Milk and Jayne to take some of their wanted ads :3 Amanda would be in Ignis and Asuka will be... I'm not quite sure where she'll be actually ._. I need to PM Milk lol!

@Milk: I really only joined caution for their templates haha ._. and yay nice to know you won't harass me!

@Saeyer: Thank youuuu Sae! <3 I will definitely PM you if I have any questions
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Carista Panel
Delilah

Total Experience Points : 203

Kayyylaaaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayyylaaaa   Kayyylaaaa I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:55 pm

I'm so late to this party, sorry Kayla >_<

But Welcome! I am Delilah a member of the Carista Panel here. More information one each Panel can be found by clicking their corresponding buttons on the left sidebar. Part of the awesome Welcome Panel is, by the way, that we have a Mentoring program. Every new member is assigned a mentor to help guide them, give them questions, and help them with whatever they need on the site. Those Mentors come from the Welcome Panel! I'll be sending you a PM shortly with that assignment for ya.

Umm, yeah. As Sae mentioned, some great links are on the right. That's it I think for CP duties o_o Welcome again! I have two characters running around currently in Ignis and Valetudo if you wanna plot any thing. ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://carista.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Kayyylaaaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayyylaaaa   Kayyylaaaa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kayyylaaaa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Carista :: Home :: OOC Introduction-
Jump to: