Carista
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Carista. We are an original fantasy roleplay forum set in the world of Carista -- a place where the eight different systems of control are divided across countries and oceans and blood. The systems of control are Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Ice, Plant, Health and Time -- all given to humanity in ages past.

Now, during a golden age throughout the kingdoms, rumors have come of the Loners discovering an ancient building deep underground that contains a legendary Relic that may hold the key to ultimate power or destruction. And so the race of kingdoms begin with the prize being a Relic of untold power...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Affiliate With Us

Our Affiliates

RPG-D RPGD Topsites Distant Fantasies

The plots and creative work of the site are thanks to Delilah and Vulcan. The graphics and skin are custom made by Delilah for Carista.

The Panels were inspired by the staff system on Bloodrites.net

All written role play content belongs to the designated writer.

Carista is PG-13 with all M+ threads in forums only seen by 18+ year old members.

Delilah Has Plot Bunnies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Delilah
Carista Panel
Delilah

Total Experience Points : 203

Delilah Has Plot Bunnies Empty
PostSubject: Delilah Has Plot Bunnies   Delilah Has Plot Bunnies I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:10 am

Delilah Has Plot Bunnies Finn_500x200
Delilah Has Plot Bunnies Tumblr_lycdsyqgKt1qalrqzo1_500
Brother Finnagan Collins
--Application--

Basics
Finn is a member of the Ventus Brotherhood. Currently, he is traveling with Ronan Cary
to Valetudo where they intend on spying on the Royal Family and keeping an ear out for
the Relic and who is letting people into the Kingdom.

In general, Finn is a quiet individual, often speaking only when spoken to. Like many
Brothers, emotions are not shown on his face or through his actions. The last time he
embraced another human was about eleven years ago, and that was his father. He is very
loyal to the Brotherhood and would do anything for them. To this day, he has kept every
single one of his vows without even blinking an eye.

Known Languages
Caristian, Vennan, Valu, phrases of Seran and Enish.

Friends
Friend is a term I would use loosely. He would remain loyal to any Brother or assignment,
for the time. Friends might include his siblings or people from childhood. Otherwise,
"friend" could simply entail that he speaks to you.

Enemies
Easily he would make some of these. Many people do not wish to talk to a Brother and
fear they are after their secrets, and others may not like the man or woman he has been
assigned to. However, Finn has not assassinated anyone yet.

Lovers
Finn maintains a vow of celibacy.

Other
Hit me up, hommie.

Current Threads:
Salt is in the Air -- With Ronan Cary

Delilah Has Plot Bunnies Callum_500x200
Callum Wright
--Application--

Basics
Callum is a member of the Ignis Rebellion. He hates the Queen with a passion and is one
who believes she deserves to be killed rather than simply being allowed to step down.
He served as a messenger growing up, and even working for the military doing the same
thing, though deserted. Now, he acts as a messenger for the Rebellion.

Over all, he is a fun, goofy person, though once a person has dropped their guard, he
enjoys manipulating them to no end, usually to help the rebellion. He is also a bit of
a womanizer. And by a bit, I mean a really, really big bit. The only two women he currently
respects are his sister (who was drafted into the war) and his mother. He is very close with
his family and his brother, Sebastian, is the one with whom he usually communicates via
Wind Whispers.

Known Languages
Caristian, Ignese, Terran, and phrases in Enish.

Friends
He would likely befriend anyone in the Rebellion. In fact, if you are a Loyalist, he'd befriend
you too, but it would cost you dearly. He is loyal only to family and to the cause.

Enemies
Yeah, he'd make a fair share of these. Loyalists, Rebels who don't want to kill the Queen,
husbands of women he's slept with, women he's slept with, the list goes on.

Lovers
Just a few. He'll honestly go after any woman, but the married ones are more fun.

Other
Hit me up, hommie.

Current Threads:
None, currently.

Last edited by Delilah on Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://carista.rpg-board.net
Saeyer
Carista & Welcome Panels
Saeyer

Total Experience Points : 33

PostSubject: Re: Delilah Has Plot Bunnies   Delilah Has Plot Bunnies I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:18 am

I'd like to offer up Errol to you on a silver platter, maybe even holding a rose? I think he and Callum could possibly know each other; maybe Callum is one of the people Errol gets his orders from? He would definitely feel more like a thug around Callum: the stuff he needs to physically intimidate people for, Call can just say a few words and the effect is almost the same. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Tess
Welcome Panel
Tess

Total Experience Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Delilah Has Plot Bunnies   Delilah Has Plot Bunnies I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:19 am

I...I want to roleplay T-T

Even though I have two threads to reply to now already xc
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Carista Panel
Delilah

PostSubject: Re: Delilah Has Plot Bunnies   Delilah Has Plot Bunnies I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:04 pm

Sae -- I think that is a brilliant idea. Perhaps they could even work together on a daily basis?

Tess -- We can roleplay, love. <3 Just tell me how you'd like to, bahaha
Back to top Go down
Saeyer
Carista & Welcome Panels
Saeyer

PostSubject: Re: Delilah Has Plot Bunnies   Delilah Has Plot Bunnies I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 4:14 pm

Wonderful! Maybe part of the reason they're at the party together in Ignis is so Callum has someone to do his bidding if he seems something that needs checking out and he's busy? I'm thinking the only way Errol would get into this party is as a server, so he could circulate and eavesdrop and report to Callum if he hears anything interesting?

... Thinking about it, I'm sure Errol's too low profile in the rebellion for much of anyone to have noticed him. He could theoretically pass himself off as noble if he tried, but not sure he'd be very comfortable. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Carista Panel
Delilah

PostSubject: Re: Delilah Has Plot Bunnies   Delilah Has Plot Bunnies I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 4:26 pm

I'd be down with that. I'm not too sure Callum is a "higher up" in any way, but sure. He is a reporter, in a sense. I'm not sure if Call could pass as a Noble either, though. He would totally be the type to sneak in as wait staff and then be like "screw this", dump the tray, and chat it up.

Wait staff party?
Back to top Go down
Saeyer
Carista & Welcome Panels
Saeyer

PostSubject: Re: Delilah Has Plot Bunnies   Delilah Has Plot Bunnies I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 4:58 pm

Haha, I love it. I think Errol will stick with his tray for as long as possible. Also I'm just going to go ahead and say his mother won't be attending >>
Back to top Go down
milksteak
Review Panel
milksteak

Total Experience Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Delilah Has Plot Bunnies   Delilah Has Plot Bunnies I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:49 pm

Well, I purposely made the party kinda off kilter so most people could go. The dude hosting invited anyone with any sort of name in society so they could all see how awesome he thinks he is.
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Carista Panel
Delilah

PostSubject: Re: Delilah Has Plot Bunnies   Delilah Has Plot Bunnies I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:08 pm

Clever Milk.
Back to top Go down
Dray

Dray

Total Experience Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Delilah Has Plot Bunnies   Delilah Has Plot Bunnies I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:17 pm

Hey Delilah! Just tossing in my thoughts about potential threading with my character, since I'm familiarizing myself with everyone else's. If your plate is full I'm totally okay with that, but if you have any interest in opening another thread, here are some of my thoughts on how Haruna might work best with your pair.

For Finn, I think that the only thing that really connects the two is his assignment for relic-hunting and my intention to eventually put Haruna on the trail as an independent curiosity-seeker and country-healer. Since he's currently in Valentudo, however, I don't think it's likely that they'll meet at present. I was thinking that, eventually, Haruna and Noemi might get along if put together, so if that ever happens, it might be a link towards threading with Haruna and Finn. I can't see more than a passing acquaintance for these two, but you can never really be sure until you put two characters in a situation where they have to interact. Sometimes there are surprises. :3

Callum is a lot closer, geographically, than Finn, and his ardent (har har) devotion to the rebellion seems like it might be something that we could use to have him cross paths with Haruna at some point. As I was saying to milksteak in their plotting thread, Haruna could be used as an example of what the Queen did to an entire country for her own petty purposes, and what she might be willing to do to native Ignisians (Ignitions? X3) There are a lot of male characters in this game that seem to disrespect the ladies, and I think that Haruna is the kind of character who would resent that very much. Having an opportunity for her at one point to impress and eventually change the mind of someone who's pegged all women as annoyances or lesser-than sorts of folks would be rewarding for me to play, and I think potentially for Haruna to accomplish. He's also twenty years Haruna's senior so I imagine that would give you an opportunity to play him against a female character without simply the intention of degrading or hopping into bed with them. Not sure if that's a boon or a con, but it's there!
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Carista Panel
Delilah

PostSubject: Re: Delilah Has Plot Bunnies   Delilah Has Plot Bunnies I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:04 am

My plate is never full enough! Give me all the plots!!

Hmm, true what you said concerning Finn. I think I am going to basically attach him to Noemi like a devious and guppy mouthed leach. If she meets Noemi, she'll meet Finn. He'd likely be silent a majority of the time. -shrugs- So the more time they spent around each other, the more he'd probably become vocal.

I think Call and Haruna would be fun to play against. Like you said, he is twenty years her senior and he wouldn't likely look at her in a bedding type of way. Perhaps a daughter kind of way? He would definitely try and manipulate her at first to join the cause in Ignis. He was also born really close to where she grew up, and stayed there a lot. Perhaps they could meet around there?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delilah Has Plot Bunnies   Delilah Has Plot Bunnies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Delilah Has Plot Bunnies
Page 1 of 1