Carista
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Carista. We are an original fantasy roleplay forum set in the world of Carista -- a place where the eight different systems of control are divided across countries and oceans and blood. The systems of control are Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Ice, Plant, Health and Time -- all given to humanity in ages past.

Now, during a golden age throughout the kingdoms, rumors have come of the Loners discovering an ancient building deep underground that contains a legendary Relic that may hold the key to ultimate power or destruction. And so the race of kingdoms begin with the prize being a Relic of untold power...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Affiliate With Us

Our Affiliates

RPG-D RPGD Topsites Distant Fantasies

The plots and creative work of the site are thanks to Delilah and Vulcan. The graphics and skin are custom made by Delilah for Carista.

The Panels were inspired by the staff system on Bloodrites.net

All written role play content belongs to the designated writer.

Carista is PG-13 with all M+ threads in forums only seen by 18+ year old members.

LoA Thread

Go down 
+4
Jayne
Saeyer
Tess
Delilah
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Delilah
Carista Panel
Delilah

Total Experience Points : 203

LoA Thread Empty
PostSubject: LoA Thread   LoA Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:47 pm

Are you going to be gone for a period of time for a trip? Is school starting to pick up a little and you need to catch up on homework? Do you just need a mental break? It happens to all of us. Let your fellow members know when you're going to be gone by using this thread.

Code:

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]LoA dates[/b]

[b]Reasoning:[/b]
Back to top Go down
https://carista.rpg-board.net
Tess
Welcome Panel
Tess

Total Experience Points : 3

LoA Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoA Thread   LoA Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:43 pm

Name: Tess

LoA dates Leaving on Wednesday the 7th and coming back somewhere in the evening on Saturday the same week.

Reasoning: Going on a trip with my school.
Back to top Go down
Saeyer
Carista & Welcome Panels
Saeyer

Total Experience Points : 33

LoA Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoA Thread   LoA Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 3:24 pm

Name: Saeyer

LoA dates November 21st-November 25th

Reasoning: I'm heading home for Thanksgiving! It's going to be a pretty packed visit, so I may be on line a couple of times, but I probably won't be able to post reliably until I'm back.
Back to top Go down
Jayne
Welcome Panel
Jayne

Total Experience Points : 9

LoA Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoA Thread   LoA Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:57 pm

Not sure if this is necessary, and I won't be going anywhere...just the usual holiday stuff that will make it difficult to spare any time for RPing.

Name: Jayne

LoA dates December 23rd thru the 26th...possibly as far as the 1st of January.

Reasoning: Holidays and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Carista Panel
Delilah

LoA Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoA Thread   LoA Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:35 pm

Name: Delilah

LoA dates December 22nd - December 29th

Reasoning: So, I'm flying out of the country for work on the 22nd. I'm a nanny and it's the family's annual trip to Costa Rica. However, I will have internet while there, I'll just be working a lot too. What does this mean for the site? Nothing other than a writer is on a little LoA for a bit. There isn't much that I do that you guys don't do anyway. Besides, Sae is here too ^_^

I might write while I am there, I might not. There probably will be some lurking, though, for sure. The best way to contact me about anything during this time is via e-mail: the.red.delilah@gmail.com I will update ya'll once I land, and probably have a thread with pictures too!
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Carista Panel
Delilah

LoA Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoA Thread   LoA Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:15 pm

LoA dates Now - January 12th

Reasoning: I know it's just a few days, but I need it. The Student Teaching part of the Ed department here is insane and decided to throw all of these new requirements at us that are due, oh, tomorrow. I am so frustrated with my chosen profession for more reasons that you could possibly imagine. I'll hover, but I won't be posting and I won't be active much.
Back to top Go down
Saeyer
Carista & Welcome Panels
Saeyer

LoA Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoA Thread   LoA Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:42 pm

LoA dates Now until the 22nd/23rd

Reasoning: I'm trying to cram as much stuff into the end of my break as possible. Still a lot of things to do and people to see. When I'm back for the new semester, I will also be back on here. I'll probably still be lurking >>
Back to top Go down
Jayne
Welcome Panel
Jayne

LoA Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoA Thread   LoA Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:12 pm

LoA dates 18th to the 22nd

Reasoning: Going out to California to visit my wife's sister in San Diego. Not really a vacation, but...oh well >.> So yeah, hopefully I can get to my posts before I leave.
Back to top Go down
milksteak
Review Panel
milksteak

Total Experience Points : 4

LoA Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoA Thread   LoA Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:41 am

Name: milksteak

LoA dates 2/9-undetermined

Reasoning: I'm not leaving-leaving, but I may be scarce and post less often. My personal life is in some trouble and I'm not sure when it will be resolved.
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Carista Panel
Delilah

LoA Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoA Thread   LoA Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:36 pm

<3 Good luck, Milk <3
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Carista Panel
Delilah

LoA Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoA Thread   LoA Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:46 am

LoA dates Now - Thursday, 14th

Reasoning: I have a competition Wednesday night. I've upped my practicing now to 7+ hours a day and I'm just tired. So I may be around, but I'll essentially be useless until Thursday.
Back to top Go down
Dray

Dray

Total Experience Points : 2

LoA Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoA Thread   LoA Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:58 am

Phewf! That sounds intense! Best of luck, Delilah!
Back to top Go down
Tsamo

Tsamo

Total Experience Points : 1

LoA Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoA Thread   LoA Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:29 pm

Name: Tsamo

LoA dates February 28th to March 4th.

Reasoning: School has been keeping me fairly busy over the past week or so, but now my stress levels are especially high. I have a few more things to take care of this week as far as my classes are concerned, so studying and preparation will be occupying my time. Also, a friend of mine is coming to visit from out of state this weekend, so that will take up a lot of my upcoming free time as well. I'll probably have some moments where I can lurk around like I have been doing recently, but nothing more involved than that.
Back to top Go down
Wicked

Wicked

Character Sheet
OOC:
Classification:
Experience:
LoA Thread Left_bar_bleue0/0LoA Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

LoA Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoA Thread   LoA Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:11 pm

But your threads - they're so fun to stalk.

Good luck with school.
Back to top Go down
Tsamo

Tsamo

LoA Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoA Thread   LoA Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:16 pm

Thank you! :] And haha, well I'm glad to know that my stuff is worth stalking!
Back to top Go down
milksteak
Review Panel
milksteak

LoA Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoA Thread   LoA Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:41 pm

I will miss you, my darling!
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Carista Panel
Delilah

LoA Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoA Thread   LoA Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:58 pm

LoA dates I have no idea...

Reasoning: Umm. I broke my finger. Typing is really, really hard and I kind of look like a t-rex or maybe an eagle trying to type. It isn't fun. So, I'll be around, but I can't post.
Back to top Go down
Wicked

Wicked

Character Sheet
OOC:
Classification:
Experience:

LoA Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoA Thread   LoA Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:30 pm

Ohhhh, ouch. :S

Hope you feel better.
Back to top Go down
Tsamo

Tsamo

LoA Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoA Thread   LoA Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:52 pm

Yikes. Feel better, Delilah!
Back to top Go down
Dray

Dray

LoA Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoA Thread   LoA Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:28 pm

:C Bad time for breaking things around now, it seems. Feel better soon! (On the bright side, you'll have an unprecedented vacation from nose picking! ;P)
Back to top Go down
milksteak
Review Panel
milksteak

LoA Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoA Thread   LoA Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 4:13 am

Things are mostly cleared up now, but work/social life have been kicking my ass. Still, I should be around more often. It'll take me a little bit to get my engine revving again and posts out, but I'll get to them in order of when inspiration strikes. Might have to get a little bit of drink on.
Back to top Go down
Wicked

Wicked

Character Sheet
OOC:
Classification:
Experience:

LoA Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoA Thread   LoA Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:18 am

*Gives Milksteak a Milkshake*
Back to top Go down
Jayne
Welcome Panel
Jayne

LoA Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoA Thread   LoA Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:43 pm

LoA dates Now - Undetermined; March 24th-28th

Reasoning: I'm sure you've all been aware of my absence--the cbox has not been tainted with my vulgar thoughts >.> I'm just really stressed out with work and my wife has had a busy schedule so I've been taking care of my son. I'm just really exhausted at the end of the day and have little to nothing left when it comes to putting up posts. Hopefully my schedule gets easier and my stress goes away soon.

But I know I'll definitely be gone between the 24th thru the 28th. I'll have internet access but probably won't be on that much.
Back to top Go down
Saeyer
Carista & Welcome Panels
Saeyer

LoA Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoA Thread   LoA Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:36 am

LoA dates Today - April 1st

Reasoning: This is my Spring Break and I'm back in the same city as my partner and my family, so I'm going to be pretty busy seeing people and eating lots of food. Love you guys, and see you all soon <3
Back to top Go down
Dray

Dray

LoA Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoA Thread   LoA Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:40 pm

Name: Dray

LoA dates The past week or so until after Easter Weekend

Reasoning: Real life and holidays, family, oh man, lots and lots of different things. Put my brain thoroughly out of writing mode!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LoA Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoA Thread   LoA Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LoA Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next